Assessment is a critical piece of your new initiative. Before you begin a plan or project, you need to gather some information. Sometimes you just need to hear what others are thinking about your company, your leadership, and your environment. Data can be quantitative or qualitative. Data gathering can be done through surveys, focus groups, research and individual interviews. Strategy and Leadership believes that the process should be quick and efficient. We can design the approach that best meets your needs.
We have gathered data for clients through a number of methods, including:
- Leadership surveys to help determine the future of your company.
- Organizational assessments to improve the internal climate of your company.
- Feasibility studies to determine viability of products and services.
- Community interviews to determine areas for greatest impact.
- Focus groups to determine recommended actions.
- Research to find the best practices in your industry.
We will design and use the best tool for your needs in a short time frame, yielding you quick, accurate data and information.